Friday, October 10, 2014

ASSESSMENT TASK




TAFE
DIPLOMA OF VISUAL ARTS
Task 3
By Gemma Garcia





My Opinion of the Art exhibition:

When I arrived to the Art Gallery it was a nice surprise to see that one of the artists at the exhibition was my teacher in the Printmaking  class at  Ithaca TAFE on 2013.

I love printmaking and etching so I enjoyed very much her art work.  Her art work is amazing, innovative and creative.

The combination with another artist, using different medium like photography, is a great idea to me, because I was thinking of my own art exhibition with another artist if we are working on same topic, but different medium. This would be good.

Also, my idea of an exhibition is to have all complete, at this exhibition the printmaking and photography  were unframed, this point was another point to think… It is a rule to have framed the art?


I enjoyed the exhibition; I love the Art that has a meaning, like this exhibition. It shows the role of the woman, the social context and the impact on the public in general.



Student:
Gemma Garcia
Visual Artist

http://www.spanishartgemma.blogspot.com.au/